A.C.M. Woodworking Machinery
Since its foundation, in 1979, ACM has been the protagonist of a process of uninterrupted innovation and expansion, and has become a leader in the woodworking machinery industry, in Italy, Europe and the world as a whole.
Ongoing market evolution requires continuous attention towards the upgrading of quality standards, meaning both product quality and before and after-sales assistance and efficiency.
Achieving and maintaining this goal have been made possible by placing customer satisfaction and growing customer expectations at the centre of our company philosophy.
Thanks to the cooperation of skilled personnel, inside and outside the company, and to the valuable help of highly qualified Dealers, ACM machines are designed according to market expectations, technologies and standards, with regular focus on all upgrade suggestions made by users.
In addition to this, our organisation and know-how give us all the flexibility we need to design and manufacture special machines, customised to cater for specific operating requirements.
Our products are split up into the following lines:
- Band saw for joiners' shops in a range of 14 models, from hobby machines to professional units
- Industrial power band resaws, 4 basic models that can be equipped from time to time according to the Customer's requirements
- Single or double horizontal band saws, with belt conveyor
- Band saws for cutting light alloys and special materials
- Universal sanding centre in 3 models, with optional equipment for all sanding operations of small-medium workshops and special off-line operations on automated systems.
Choosing ACM means being able to count on an all-round partner:
- From recommending the best product according to the customer's needs and operations;
- to machine quality and reliability;
- to a prompt and efficient after-sales service.